Sales Executive, Fun Kids
Fun Kids reaches over a million families every week across all of our platforms. We’re looking for a Sales Executive to join our growing team.
Who are we?
Fun Kids is a multimedia brand that spans radio (with a national DAB radio station), a website at funkidslive.com and a suite of YouTube and Podcast channels. Our core audience is 6-12 year olds and their families.
We work with some of the world’s leading brands on advertising campaigns, including: LEGO, Disney, eOne, Twentieth Century Fox, Penguin Random House and Nintendo.
Who are you?
We’re looking for a Graduate Sales Executive to join our team and grow revenue from new and existing clients. A sales background is not necessary, but you must have a positive can-do attitude and be willing to get involved with all stages of the campaign from cold pitches through to campaign summaries.
You’ll be excited to:
- Lead sales on a number of key accounts
- Bring on new clients, both direct and agency
- Pitch for new business from leading family brands
- Work with a talented and ambitious team on developing commercial ideas
The ideal candidate will be someone who:
- Is confident and outgoing
- Enjoys presenting and pitching creative proposals
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Has good attention to detail
- Has a basic understanding of children’s media and is excited to grow this knowledge
- Is passionate about radio
What we offer:
Fun Kids is a smaller operation than the bigger radio groups, which means you’ll get to see all elements – marketing, sales, content, digital – of a media business rather than be locked away on the sales floor. It’s well regarded, has good commercial relationships, but has plenty of room for significant growth. If you’re someone looking to break into the world of media sales and partnerships, there’s potential to thrive at Fun Kids.
The Fun Kids team work at the highest level in the UK media industry, speaking at international events and working at the heart of cross-industry initiatives. If you want to grow your place and reputation in the UK media or family industry this role provides an excellent platform for you to do so.
What you’ll get:
- An attractive basic salary
- A good commission structure
- To work from our office in Holborn
- Support for your professional growth and sales training
- A Macbook and all the tools necessary to do your job well
- Opportunity to attend exclusive movie screenings and media events
- The need to never buy cousins, nieces and nephews presents ever again
Send a cover letter explaining why your background, experience and interests would be good for this job, along with a CV to Melissa Woollard via email@example.com. The closing date is 10th September 2017.