Our challenge was to promote Build-A-Bear Workshop to our nationwide audience.
- Promote Build-A-Bear’s 20th Birthday
- Raise awareness the wide range of bears and brands they stock
- Showcase the unique process that goes into creating every single bear
- Promote Build-A-Bear as a fantastic family activity
Launching on September 9th in line with National Teddy Bear Day, Fun Kids put together a multi-platform campaign across radio, online and the Fun Kids social media channels.
Fun Kids celebrated Build-A-Bear’s birthday across the website with a three day Homepage Takeover, content, a video and MPU banners. On-air Build-A-Bear sponsored Fun Kids flagship show ‘Afternoons with Dan’ and 30 second adverts.
We also ran a competition giving away Build-A-Bear vouchers providing a buzz and excitement around the 20th Birthday plus and article to provide extra promotion, driving direct links and key messaging.
See what presenter Dan got up to when he went in store to build his own bear!
- 5 million on-air impacts
- 3,500+ page views
- 3,000+ video views
- 1,600 competition entries
- 6,000 newsletter opens
- 0.34% banner CTR
Leave a Reply