Our challenge was to promote the cinematic release of Bumblebee, the latest movie in the Transformers universe.
- Promote Bumblebee as the number-one film to see this Christmas
- Raise awareness of Bumblebee and the wider Transformers universe
- Reach children and parents who enjoy watching movies together
- Showcase the personality of Bumblebee and champion the spirit of the movie
Launching on December 10th 2018, Fun Kids ran a campaign across all platforms to promote Bumblebee the Movie!
This included sponsorship of the Fun Kids flagship Breakfast show with a dedicated branded feature Popstars In Disguise, 30 second adverts. As this coincided nicely with the Christmas season, we also included Bumblebee in our very on Fun Kids Advent Calendar.
In addition we interviewed the movies stars Hailee Steinfeld, John Cena and director Travis Knight, creating two YouTube videos from the content.
The highlight of the campaign was having Bumblebee on the station to co-host our Friday Night Party through his own song clip montages.
- 5 million on-air impacts
- 12,000+ video views
- 1,400 competition entries
- 4,000 newsletter opens
Leave a Reply