Our challenge was to promote Build-A-Bear Workshop to our nationwide audience.
- Promote Build-A-Bear’s 20th Birthday
- Raise awareness the wide range of bears and brands they stock
- Showcase the unique process that goes into creating every single bear
- Promote Build-A-Bear as a fantastic family activity
Launching on September 9th in line with National Teddy Bear Day, Fun Kids put together a multi-platform campaign across radio, online and the Fun Kids social media channels.
Fun Kids celebrated Build-A-Bear’s birthday across the website with a three day Homepage Takeover, content, a video and MPU banners. On-air Build-A-Bear sponsored Fun Kids flagship show ‘Afternoons with Dan’ and 30 second adverts.
We also ran a competition giving away Build-A-Bear vouchers providing a buzz and excitement around the 20th Birthday plus and article to provide extra promotion, driving direct links and key messaging.
- 5 million on-air impacts
- 3,500+ page views
- 3,000+ video views
- 1,600 competition entries
- 6,000 newsletter opens
- 0.34% banner CTR